My menus are planned and I’m ready for another week. Instead of going through the work of assigning a day to everything, I’ll just list what we’ll be having by meal time. It is pretty much in M-F order.
- Fresh fruit with bagels, muffins or oatmeal and milk
- 100% juice with cereal and milk
- Stromboli (turkey pepperoni), broccoli, peaches, milk
- Chicken patties on bun, carrots, spinach salad, milk
- Grilled cheese, tomato soup, apple with peanut butter, crackers, milk
- Tuna casserole, peas, pears, milk
- Scrambled eggs, oranges, hash browns, toast, milk
- French fries, milk
- Apples, cheese cubes
- Cottage cheese, oranges
- Bagels, milk
- Cookies, milk
- Burritos (ground turkey & refried beans), salad, mexicorn
- Fresh fish, broccoli & cauliflower, toast, apple
- Spaghetti, green beans, garlic toast
- Waffles, bacon, strawberries, banana, milk
The spaghetti comes from taking out a container of homemade sauce for the stromboli lunch. The waffles will be a double or triple batch so there are plenty in the freezer for the next two weeks at breakfast. Fish are biting again so when Dan goes fishing tonight he should come home with some fresh pan fish. If not, there are plenty in the freezer.
If you are looking for hundreds of other menu ideas, check out all the offerings at OrgJunkie’s Menu Plan Monday. Happy Planning!