I’m back from vacation…11 days of no cooking, cleaning or laundry. It was a wonderful getaway, but I’m ready to be back to the family routine.
Itchy to get in the kitchen, I asked what the family ate in my absence so I wouldn’t repeat anything. Coming back home after my trip, I stopped at Sam’s Club to restock some staples that I always get there. Now I’m ready!
Today I’ll be making a big batch of spaghetti sauce and probably 3 batches of banana bread. I can get bananas half price at a little place near my mom’s house so when I am there I tend to buy a bag full.
Here’s the plan for the week:
- Raspberry muffins, banana & milk
- Banana bread, milk & raspberries
- English muffins with peanut butter, banana, milk
- Cereal, milk & apple juice
- Cinnamon rolls, oranges, milk
- Turkey sandwich on whole grain bread, carrots, grapes, milk
- Lasagna hot dish, lettuce & milk
- Shredded chicken on a bun, carrot slaw, baked beans, milk
- Pork fried rice, oranges & pineapple, broccoli, milk
- Bean & cheese burritos, corn, lettuce, milk
- Leftover Stromboli, green beans, milk
- Pork chops, rice, broccoli, applesauce
- BBQ Chicken pizza, pineapple, milk
- Hot dogs and venison brats, apples, carrots, chips, soda pop
- Bread sticks with spaghetti sauce
- Cereal & milk
- Cupcakes & milk
- Whole grain crackers & apple juice
- Yogurt & apples
- the lettuce and raspberries are homegrown
- if no beverage is listed, we’re drinking water
- meals are listed in M-F order
For more menu plans check out the Menu Plan Monday links over at OrgJunkie’s site. You won’t be disappointed.