Looks like less time home means more time between posts.
I spent several days in HomeTown last week into this week. It was my man’s class reunion. Being his high school sweetheart and just a year younger, I knew most of the alum in attendance. It was a fun weekend. And the rest of this week I am on vacation. My daycare is closed and I’m catching up on projects around the house. Taking care of things that have been on my lists for a while and making choices as to how to spend this week has me thinking about other areas where the choices we make lead to either/or situations.
- Less time thinking about what others’ think truly leaves more to enjoy.
- Less clutter is more time spent NOT dusting & searching.
- Less on the calendar means more time at home, kickin’ back.
- Less on the to-do list means more gets crossed off.
- Less prepackaged food means more wholesome fresh food to enjoy.
- Less time spent thinking about all there is to do means more time actually doing it!
How about you? When is less actually more?