Now that my vacations are behind me and company has come and gone for awhile, I hope to get back into some good menu planning. I know what I want to serve this week but haven’t figured out quite which day will have what…so here’s a simple list of the various dishes that will grace our table this week.
Breakfasts will be an assortment of bagels, cereal and oatmeal, all served with fruit and milk.
- bean & cheese burritos with corn & cantaloupe
- English muffin pizzas with salad & apples
- pancakes, sausage, strawberries & bananas
- ham, potatoes, green beans, applesauce & ranch biscuits
- chicken noodle soup, bananas and cheese & crackers
- three cheese manicotti and green beans
- ham, potatoes, applesauce and bread&butter
- fish burritos (with coleslaw on tortillas) & melon
- and something quick and easy on Friday before joining our son at a party he’ll be at
- chocolate graham crackers & milk
- string cheese & juice
- bread sticks with marinara sauce
- crackers and peanut butter
- fruit & yogurt
There is always a huge helping of inspiration over at I’m an Organizing Junkie…check it out!