The following list is a start to what I plan to incorporate into my days. Some of this I’ve done before and just need to dust off…some of it will be new to me.
Make some time for myself before the day starts. I’m still trying to figure out if it is too much to try to fit a trip to the gym in at 5:30am or use the time for a short bit of yoga or something and some Bible time…
- Get completely ready (hair & makeup too) before first kids come @ 6:45.
- Have a dinner plan in place.
- Make pocket lists for work time and off hours. Then post them inside a kitchen cabinet. Then look at them.
- Put my flylady lists back into commission. I customized zone lists and a weekly cleaning list a couple of years ago.
- Create morning and evening routines that are simple and healthy.
- Go to bed by 10 pm on weeknights and shoot for 11 pm on weekends.
- Stop working at 8 pm
- Clean up the kitchen and turn off the light in there after supper.
Also I plan to give my kids a little more as far as chores. We don’t have set chore lists but the kids help out when/where needed.
I also plan to go back to assigning some tasks to certain days. Laundry will be done on Mondays and Thursdays and I will do bookkeeping on Tuesday evenings.
So it’s a start. And it’s almost 10 pm on a work night so I suppose I better go get ready for bed.