So here we go…a menu for the week of my BIRTHDAY! That means there will be CAKE!
- ham & cheese wraps, spinach salad, pineapple
- pizza burgers, apple slices
- baked chicken, rice pilaf, peas, pears
- hamburger on a bun, baked beans, french fries
- grilled cheese sandwich, tomato soup, apples & peanut butter
- beef roast, baked potatoes, corn, bread & butter
- quesadillas, refried beans, salad
- chicken pot pie, fresh fruit
- OUT TO EAT! I plan to go to some mexican restaurant that I can’ t remember the name of…better call that friend that recommended it to me.
As my birthday is Friday we are heading out-of-town for the night. We have a voucher for a free hotel stay so we are using it then, and finishing up our Christmas shopping. I am really excited for this little family getaway.
Looking for more menu inspiration? Menu Plan Monday is one BIG collection of menus!