Howdy! I actually made a two week lunch & supper menu this weekend. When I went to the stores on Saturday I only needed some hamburger buns (I really need to find a good recipe for these) and fresh produce. Nice.
So tonight, the first real night on the menu – I substituted something else. But such is life. With a stocked pantry it’s easy to adjust when you need to.
Here’s the supper plan:
- M – Venison steak, leftover Hoppin’ John, spinach salad (really had french toast, strawberries & bananas)
- T – Venison steak, Summer Squash casserole (freezer), spinach salad
- W – Sauerkraut casserole, pears, broccoli
- Th – Leftovers
- F – Homemade pizza, spinach salad
- The weekend will be Southwest Chicken Salad, Tator Tot Hotdish & leftovers
Lunch menus include:
- M – BBQs, french fries, pears
- T – Tuna Casserole, peas, apple
- W – French Toast Strata, sausage, blueberries & bananas
- Th – Turkey noodle soup, apples
- F – Enchiladas, salad, refried beans
I’ll save the next week for next Monday. Let’s just be honest here…it could totally change. We’ll take it one week at a time. For tons of menu inspiration check out all the Menu Plan Monday links!