Hey Company Girls!! Its getting late for coffee, maybe some relaxing herbal tea? I wanted to get something linked up. I’ve missed you!
Seems that my vacation led to a blogging vacation. And now I’ve spent the week (mostly) posting about produce. So you don’t think its all about produce here, I’ll give you the bullet edition of what else it going on. And to spare you, I will leave out all things produce/garden/kitchen related. Or at least I will try.
- My hubby turned FORTY! I can’t believe we started dating when he was 17!
- I had a party for him in HomeTown. This was way outside my comfort zone, but it was fun and probably about 50 turned out to see him (us).
- We were in HomeTown for my hubby’s (extended) family reunion.
- Our nephew was deployed last Friday. He’s a marine. He’ll spend time in Pakistan helping with the flood efforts, then to Afghanistan. This is his 4th deployment and he’ll be gone 8 months.
- Our niece (above nephew’s sister) is a sailor. She just spent a few weeks on ship for training. In a few months she’ll be out on a boat for many months.
- My kids start school on Tuesday. I can’t believe my babies are in 5th & 8th grades. This one year they will both be in the middle school.
- I’m excited to start up some new activities with my daycare girls. I currently have all girls during the day. Five girls under 4 years old.
- My daycare re-licensing is in just over a week. That means that I’ll be doing some decluttering and paperwork this weekend. Deep cleaning I’ll save for next weekend.
- I am thinking about taking some knitting classes. I don’t know if there are any beginner classes right now but if not I think I’ll maybe even look at a couple of private lessons to get started. Or should I learn to crochet first?
- There is a chill in the air. Autumn is my season.
There you have it…a few other things happening around here. I hope you all have a fabulous holiday weekend! Thanks for stopping by!
–for more company girls stop by Home Sanctuary!