I haven’t posted any menus in a loooooong time! With school starting tomorrow, I am anxious to get back into routine days. We ate out more than usual this summer, and while that is fun, I am ready to start cooking complete meals most days.
So here we go…
Today being a holiday & all, everyone is home.
- Lunch: burgers on the grill, sweet corn, watermelon
- Supper: chicken quesadillas, mexican beans, salad
And for the rest of the week I’ll just give you a list of lunches and suppers.
- tuna melts, apple slices, carrot sticks
- homemade pizza, salad
- sloppy joes, fried potatoes, nectarines
- bean & cheese burritos, salad, watermelon
- sweet & sour meatballs, rice, pineapple & mandarin oranges
- tomato soup & grilled cheese, carrot sticks, fresh fruit
- take-n-bake pizza (there is a special on Thurs nite), salad, watermelon
Next weekend I foresee some combination of the folloowing:
- Brats, baked beans, chips
- A new recipe of some kind
- Chicken noodle soup, cheese & crackers, fresh fruit
- Scrambled eggs & ham, toast, fried potatoes, fresh fruit
So there it is…easy variety without much prep work. Check out all these menu plans, many complete with links to YUMMY recipes!