Monday again. This week calls for easy prep lunches and quick suppers. The weather has cooled down here in Minnesota so casseroles and soups taste good with the chill in the air. That helps.
Lets start with lunches.
- Monday – Swedish meatballs, baked potatoes, corn, bread & butter
- Tuesday – Hot dogs, baked beans, carrot sticks
- Wednesday – Lasagna hotdish, romaine salad
- Thursday – Bologna sandwiches, apple slices, fresh veggies
- Friday – Scrambled eggs, English muffins, green beans, oranges
And suppers should look like this…
- Monday – Waffles, hash browns, strawberries & blueberries
- Tuesday – Potato-Sausage casserole, green beans
- Wednesday – Chef salads, sweet corn
- Thursday – Leftovers
- Friday – Stromboli, fresh veggies
Saturday is both a volleyball tournament and opening day for the deer season (archery). So I’ll be watching VB, Dan will be hunting and Stanley will tag along with one of us (probably Dan). I see some concession food or packed lunches at noon and maybe something I can put in the crock pot for supper. Broccoli cheese soup comes to mind.
Sunday I plan to rest. Enjoying some grilling for lunch and probably leftovers for supper. Nothing too fussy.
This is a little more red-meat laden than I usually like, but there are weeks like that too. Maybe some of the other menu plans over at orgjunkie will inspire me for next week!