My menu planning has been all but nonexistent! I am hoping to get better this week! Thursday and Friday we will be gone during the day and I don’t know when we will get home so it will either be supper on the road or something quick and easy at home.
Lunches for Monday through Wednesday:
- English muffin pizzas, spinach salad and watermelon
- Chicken & Rice casserole with broccoli, peaches
- Lettuce wraps with turkey and cheese, crackers, melon
Suppers for the week:
- Stromboli, lettuce salad
- Shredded venison roast on buns, fresh veggies, applesauce
- Chef salads, nectarines, kohlrabi sticks and toast
(then there are bound to be leftovers and a meal out do to the schedule)
Making this plan is definitely a step in the right direction…. now comes the hard part! Follow-through!!
Good luck in your meal-making this week! For LOTS of inspiration and yummy recipe links visit OrgJunkie for Menu Plan Monday links!