It’s a four day work week… So it will be quick and factor in some leftovers.
- Banana bread, apple slices
- Oatmeal, bananas
- Cereal, juice
- Toast, applesauce
- Chicken drummies, rice pilaf, pineapple (today)
- Spanish rice bake, salad
- Chicken noodle soup, orange wedges
- Bologna sandwiches, carrot sticks, apple slices
- Beef noodle casserole, green beans, peaches
- Spaghetti & meatballs, spinach salad
- Dilly venison roast, cheesy potatoes, carrot sticks
- Fish, peas, salad
- Potato soup, cheese and crackers, salad
- Chocolate chip cookies and milk
- Banana bread and yogurt
- String cheese, apples
- French fries and milk
Yes, thanks for noticing… I really DO have a lot of apples to use up. Also, salad is something we are planning to make into a staple at many suppers.
For a ton of great ideas, check out OrgJunkies Menu Plan Monday links!
My goals this month are to start fresh with menu planning. I hope to really use up what is in the freezers and pantries. So I’m not sure.. these meals could be either really interesting, or really boring. We’ll see!